Please contact the school office if you would like a tour of our schools.

The Federation of North WalshamInfant and Junior Schools

Norfolk Safeguarding Children Partnership

Click here for the Norfolk Safeguarding Partnership website. 


Where to go to get Help

Family Hubs

Family hubs can provide information, advice, and guidance to families as soon as there is a worry. They can help any family with a child or young person up to 19–years-old (25 for young people with a special educational need and/or disability).

They can also help with the worries adults may have, such as finances and mental health, which may impact on children.

There is also a Start for Life offer which provides support to parents and carers from a child’s conception until their second birthday.


Other Help available

What to do if you call 999 in an emergency but you are unable to talk - this document explains how you can call the emergency services discreetly and what to do if you are unable to talk.

There are some sources of information and services available to parents who have separated or divorced and are having difficulty agreeing arrangements for their children. This document lists websites and agencies that parents can approach for advice, support and guidance.

Norfolk County Council has moved away from the Common Assessment framework (CAF) and is now working to a local Family Support Process (FSP). This Family Support Process leaflet explains this in more detail for you. You can also visit the Norfolk Early Help website for more information.


Norfolk Children’s Services have a Partner and Community Focus Service (PCF) which works across Norfolk in partnership with a range of organisations, from education and health providers, to district councils and voluntary sector groups, to develop and strengthen the support that exists for families locally. More information on this service.